Wednesday, October 14, 2009

CARES

We have completed our CARES project and your wonderful drawings are going up on our board to show how you demonstrate each of the different letters in school and at home. Remembering that the CARES acronym stands for
  • Cooperation
  • Assertion
  • Responsibility
  • Empathy
  • Self-Control
Today in your post, write an example of one of the traits that either you have demonstrated yourself, or seen someone else do. For example, Yesterday Reilly shows that he was RESPONSIBLE when he talked with Seth about how to get ready to go to lunch safely and calmly. Your post should give at least one example of something you or your friend did to demonstrate that our clas CARES!

12 comments:

kiley said...

I was responslble for turing in my homwork.

Carlie said...

i was cooperation i was paying attention and watching Ms.Peterson.

trevan said...

I was responsible when Ms.Peterson walked out of the room.

cameron said...

I was at my friend's house and we picked up a heavy rock then by accident we dropped the rock on his finger and he was hurt. Then by shoing empathy I went and got a band-aid for him

kayleigh said...

I was responsible because I turned in my homework today. I was responsible because I turned in my H1N1 sheet.

Unknown said...

One time at recess I showed self control. Two boys were beating me up and I was really mad but I didn't fight back.

jacob said...

I was responsible because I did my math class work.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
seth said...

I was self controlled when i did tiekwondo.

Unknown said...

I saw a person at recess standing up for themselves

reilly said...

I was responsible when I feed my dog her dinner and her medicine.

mykalawilliston said...

I talked with a group of people that I wasn't getting along with. That showed cooperation.