Monday, September 21, 2009

Spiders, Spiders, Spiders, Oh My!

We had such a great 4 Winds lesson on Wednesday. I learned so much about spiders that I didn't know before. I didn't know about the different types of webs, or that spiders are always letting out silk so that they are ready to start a new web if they fall. I think that most of the spiders that I have been seeing make orb webs. But I know there are lots of cobwebs in my basement. Did you know that spiders aren't insects? Since our 4 Winds lessons I have been seeing spiders everywhere! When you post to our blog, insert a picture with a caption and write about something that you learned about spiders!

13 comments:

nevin said...

I learned that spiders do their web almost every day.

shane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
seth said...

I learned that spiders are not insects.

Unknown said...

They are not insects and they have 8 legs. I like their webs. I like the puppet show.

kiley said...

I lurnd that spiders are not incects.Incecs only have six legs spiders have eate.

kiley said...

I learned that spiders are not insects.

owen said...

what spiters do

kimberly said...

I learned that not evey spider
make web and some spider hunt
for food.

jacob said...

Spiders make their webs and catch flies.

Carlie said...

I foud a spiber by carlie

shane said...

The spider was really really cool because they looked cool.

Unknown said...

Nice job girls and boys

reilly said...

We saw 5 spiders today at our house. 1 was in our basement and the rest were outside. I found a really little one.