Thursday, February 5, 2009

Kenyan Safari

We have been viewing slides and pictures from the trip that I took to Kenya when I was in college. What a coincidence that Mr. Willis did the same trip when he was in college! We have viewed many plants, animals, people, and landscapes that are found in Kenya. Yesterday you chose what you would like to study further. Today I would like you to post a comment telling me what you chose to study and why you chose it. After you do that I want you to go to paint and do a drawing of your research topic. Be sure to save!

13 comments:

sierrapolley's blog @ you said...

I am researching the Maasai people. They look interesting becausethey wear lots of beads.

kimberly said...

I am researching zebras because they look interesting becase they are black and white.

Grace said...

I chose the monkey.
I chose monkeys because they are my favorite animal.
I am wondering why they hold things with their feet.

sophie said...

I chose a flaminggo because I never did any research about it. I wonder if they lay eggs?

seth said...

1) I am going to study the monkeys.
2) I am going to study the monkeys because they are cute.

kayleigh said...

1) I am going to study lions.
2) I like lions because they are cute.

tiago said...

I am studying the zebra. I think they are cool.

alex said...

I am researching the hyena. They are interesting because they are meat eaters.

nevin said...

The landscape in Kenyan is bumpy and there are a lot of bushes and trees.

kiley said...

I want to study hyenas. I want to study them because I wonder why they look like tigers.

jesslyn said...

I chose the hyenas because they are meat eaters and they are cool.

reilly said...

I chose Cape Buffalos. I chose them because I want to know if they can swim or not.

McD said...

I am studying Cape Buffalos because they are cool. I am wondering what do they eat?